Monday, January 9, 2012

We Do Not Excel at Time Management.



Gabe: "Hey, Gaia! I just had a great idea for the blog!"
Gaia: "Uh-huh."
Gabe: "Okay, so what we're going to do is, there's going to be a bear, right? And--"
Gaia: "Uh-huh."


Gabe: "Hey, are you paying attention to me?"
Gaia: "Uh-huh."
 Gabe: "...Oh, hey, is that Minecraft?"
Gaia: "Uh-huh."


Gabe: "Let me see what you're building. Oh, that's... pretty... neat..."



MANY HOURS LATER


Gaia: "Hey Gabe! I'm ready to do an upadate now!"
Gabe: "...'Kay."
Gaia: "Did you hear me Gabe? I said that I've broken free of my virtual shackles."
Gabe: "...'Kay."


Gaia: "Oh, you're playing Skyrim, aren't you?"
Gabe: "...'Kay."
Gaia: "Don't you think it's time to... don't you think we should... is that a dragon?"


Gabe: "...'Kay."

---

Okay that is not the only reason we have been remiss in our bloggerly duty. But it is part of it. Also, you can substitute in Sims 3 and Batman: AC for Minecraft and Skyrim , respectively (though there are no dragons in Arkham City... unless you count the kind from TV Tropes).

Of course, now I want to see a picture of Batman fighting a dragon...

No comments:

Post a Comment